- Dip cheese sticks in hot, spicy or sweet sauce: Asian Orange; Golden Plum; Hoisin
- Cut stick in 6-7 cubes; mix seasoning like curry/seasoning with small shrimp; wrap a cheese cube and shrimp tightly in wonton; deep fry or warm in oven until cheese melts.
- Cut Amlat Cheese Monterey Jack sticks in cubes and top a grilled chicken and fresh greens salad mixture.
- Cut stick in long strips; toss with fresh salad greens, water chestnuts; sliced green onions & dressing.
- Serve Monterey Cheese cubes or String Cheese strips with pickled vegetables and a spicy beer beverage like the Michelada recipe
- String Cheese is fun and interesting to serve because the cheese fibers pull away from the stick, and it is tasty dipped in a cocktail sauce.
© All rights reserved Amlat Global